09:00 — 18:00
Chaussée de Charleroi 38
Trainer: Julian Lewis
It is Julian's third seminar as the previous two were met with great interest by participants. This seminar will focus on defining and refreshing the sales account cycle and the Target account list, and also on social media.
The seminar will take place from 10:00 to 18:00 on the 17th and from 9:30 to 13:30 on the 18th.
Key areas of a follow-up training session will involve a review of the key concepts covered in the
previous sessions but will take the form of two workshops. The first of which being for attendees
to make successful Cold-calls and Follow-up Calls to reinvigorate their own Sales Cycle, (1 x full
day; Saturday.) The second focusing on Social Media – and being complementary to previous
workshops – to help attendees, old and new, to start building their own Social Media Presence
and look at how this can help outreach and ‘reachability.’ (0.5 day; Sunday.)
• Defining/ refreshing your Sales Cycle and your Target Account List (TAL)
• Refreshing and using your Sales Cycle and TAL for your services in your region
• Defining your service offering
• Unique Selling Points (USPs) and competing on quality not price.
• Cold-calling, email outreach. Hands-on experience;
• A practical approach and examples – including role-playing and “flashcards” – of
picking up the telephone and making first contact. As well as rekindling ‘dormant’
contacts and clients.
• Question-based selling techniques;
• Open-ended questioning to find out if there is an opportunity. Learning to
formulate and then practising targeted questions for phone and face-to-face
selling. ‘Beating the Blocker’ and passing the ‘Gatekeeper.’ Flashcards group
• Effective follow up on sent offers, including unsuccessful offers. Techniques for
developing timely and successful follow-up to improve conversion rate.
Please register by sending an e-mail (subject line "Business Development Seminar") to our Regional Treasurer Lucia Ventura: email@example.com
and transferring the above mentioned fee by 10/02/2018 to the following bank account:
Account holder name: AIIC Belgique
IBAN: BE65 0682 3791 8896
Please indicate your NAME and BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SEMINAR on your payment.